Saturday 28 November 2015

A monster photo blog and new website launch x


Ay uP


It is finally finished, ready and up for you all to see. 
I am speaking of my new website which has been way over due but it's the first step in making 2016 a very productive year for me. I have also upgraded my camera equipment and am now a studio holder at Bloc Studios in Sheffield. Stay tuned for loads of new works, paintings, prints, music, murals and anything else I get up to in between.

This photo blog contains 
- My photography for Awesome Walls in Sheffield capturing the great student lead climbing competitions put on by BUCS. 
- Photos from a two day shoot for the very talented Scavenger.
- Fletcher Dervish in their studio writing their debut album.
- BMC write up of the BUCS competition.
- Random Peak District exploring.

Please visit my new website for loads of new artworks, photography and films.
(working on music at the moment)


Here are links to all the other mentioned above.





Enjoy

































































































































X





No comments:

Post a Comment